Chelsea host Leicester City on Thursday evening in the penultimate game of the 2021/22 Premier League season.
The Blues have already secured football in the Champions League next season, but they will play for the win to finish the season at the highest level.
Here are some stats and quick facts to help you prepare for a Stamford Bridge clash.
Chelsea vs Leicester City head to head
- Chelsea won the reverse match 3-0 at Ken Power Stadium
- The Blues are looking for a league double over the Foxes for the first time since 2016/17
- Brendan Rodgers has won one of his last nine Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, losing five of them.
- The Blues and the Foxes meet in the penultimate Premier League game at Stamford Bridge for the second consecutive season
- With Arsenal’s defeat by Newcastle United on Monday, Chelsea qualified for the Champions League for the 19th time
- Chelsea have won one of their last four Premier League games at Stamford Bridge, conceding 10 goals in those four matches.
- Four of Antonio Rudiger’s nine goals were against Leicester
Leicester City stats
- Only Liverpool (43), Man City (41) and Chelsea (39) have scored more goals outside the league this season than Leicester (27).
- However, defensively only Norwich (41), Leeds (40), Southampton (39) and Everton (36) conceded more goals than the Foxes (35).
- Leicester have scored eight goals in their last two Premier League games (3-0 against Norwich, 5-1 against Watford)
- With two matches remaining, Leicester is ninth in the Premier League with 48 points. The highest position they can reach is 8
- Leicester have scored 17 points from 18 games played outside the Premier League. Their four victories were at Norwich, Brentford, Burnley and Watford
- Foxes have dropped 19 points from the leadership positions this season
Watch Chelsea and Leicester City match updates live on FOTA!