Chelsea’s tour of the Premier League continues this weekend when they host Wolverhampton in a confrontation they cannot avoid losing more points.
The Blues suffered a shock 1-0 defeat to Everton last time out, drawing them into the top four race after Arsenal and Tottenham won.
Before the showdown at Stamford Bridge, here’s everything you need to know;
Chelsea and Wolverhampton face to face
- The Blues are looking to extend their unbeaten home run in all competitions against Wolverhampton to 11
- The last two Premier League matches between the two teams ended without goals
- Chelsea are seeking their first win in four games against Wolverhampton
- Chelsea have lost just one of their last 13 Premier League games, which started at 3pm on Saturday (nine wins and three draws).
- Only Man City (90) has more passes than Chelsea in Premier League matches this season (87).
- Mason Mount is Chelsea’s top scorer, 10, and assistant nine, in the Premier League this season
- Wolves have the fourth-best defensive record in the Premier League this season behind Chelsea, Liverpool and Man City
- Since February 20, Wolves have earned nine points out of a possible 30
- Wanderers have lost their last three Premier League games without finding the net against Brighton, Burnley and Newcastle.
- With four games remaining, Wolverhampton are in eighth place with 49 points
- 22 of Wolverhampton’s Premier League matches have been decided this season by just one goal difference
- Bruno Lage’s team has a better away record than it does at home. They won 26 points from 17 games they played on the road
Watch Chelsea vs Wolves live updates on Futaa!